- The product warranty policy is applicable only for UV One and UV Safe.
- The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on the proof of purchase and expires at the end of the 12 months from the date of purchase by the customer.
- This warranty is non transferable to subsequent purchasers or the owner of the product i.e. only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this warranty.
- Proof of purchase is a pre-requisite to claim warranty. In case the proof of purchase is lost or the retailer is unknown to 'MY', the warranty period shall be deemed to have started two months from the date of manufacture indicated on the product or derived from the serial number.
- During the warranty period, repairs shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only.
- In the event of repairs of the product, the warranty will continue and remain only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for transit and repair whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded.
- In case of any misuse / intentional damage to the product detected by the authorized service centre personnel, the repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only and warranty conditions are not applicable.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on "Carry In" basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall send the product to the 'MY' service centre. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation from place of customer to the service centre.
- While carrying out repair, 'MY' may use accessories or parts that are new or refurbished or reconditioned.
- 'MY' shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall 'MY' be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
This Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized sales channel.
- The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual, as determined by the authorized service centre / company personnel.
- Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Water logging, misuse etc.)
- Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine/unit.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or to the purchaser's residence.
- Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
- Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, not manufactured, supplied or authorized by 'MY' or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
- Where a customer finds that a product is not functioning or defective upon opening of the product box within 7 days from the date of delivery, the Customer may contact the 'MY' customer care team for due replacement with the product along with the original brand box, all in-box accessories and original invoice.
- The product will be thoroughly checked upon receiving at 'MY' Authorized Service Centre as per the approved technical parameters and policies. Post assessment and confirmation of genuine manufacturing defect, if any, by the 'MY' Authorized Service Personnel, the product may be replaced to the customer, as per facts & circumstances.
- Any product which is either purchased from outside the territory of India as a direct purchase or the products that are not sold by 'MY' in India will be termed as “Foreign Product”. For such Products, customers shall get in touch with the 'MY' customer care team and send the products to the designated 'MY’ service location in India. The customer has to incur the expenses for transportation from the customer place to the service centre and vice versa.
- Further, any such Foreign Product will be non-repairable, if there is severe difference, in terms of product specification or if there is difference in the service environment such as difference of bandwidth, voltage, etc. and no claims will be entertained in this regard.