New Delhi: ‘MY’- The World’s first Safety Lifestyle Brand, known for India’s first Pocket UV Sterilizer and UV Safe Sanitizer Box, has added two new safety lifestyle products to their line-up- ‘MY’ Overalls and ‘MY’Mask Series 3 with Particulate Filter.
‘MY’ Overalls is designed to protect the wearer at all times. It is thoughtfully made to protect the individual throughout the length of the travel; whether on a plane or for shorter journeys in a taxi or subway, and can be removed at the destination. ‘MY’ Overalls can also be simply worn as an additional layer of safety to prevent viral strikethrough at all times. The Overalls come in two variants:
1)The First variant isSafety and lifestyle-oriented. These Overalls are designed with a virucidal outer layer to kill the viruses and has an inner lining for thermal management.
- The fabric is moisture resistant at the yarn level.
- People do not have to worry twice about wearing this extra layer while traveling in public places because the fabric is engineered to keep odour and sweat at bay.
- It is made with imported dyes which are resistant to high temperature up to 90 degree Celsius and
- The Overalls easily lasts for 50 washes.
2) The second is an AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) standard Level 2 fabric certified by SITRA(SOUTH INDIA TEXTILE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION),an Authorized body for Medical Fabrics.
- The Overallsis made with an anti-viral fabric which has viral strikethrough properties
- Moisture resistant at the yarn level
- Made with eco-friendly imported dyes
- Resistant to high temperatures and
- Lasts for 50 wash cycles.
Commenting on the Safety lifestyle products, Mr. Kavin Kumar Kandasamy, The Founder and CEO of MyPPE Wellness Services Pvt. Ltd said, “‘MY’ overalls is an ideal choice for different seasons and different occasions. This is a chic safety-first overall that will add a new aspect of versatility to your wardrobe. The overall is intended to address all of your safety concerns while staying trendy and fashionable enough to fit into your everyday life.”